Third Bridge, Sub-Editor
Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, eight offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran, moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, or extracting insights from within the supply chain of a poorly documented industry, we are on our clients' side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
The Forum and Intelligence teams currently produce a total of 2,000+ interview transcripts and 1,000+ market reports per year out of our New York, London, Shanghai and Hong Kong offices.
As we plan to double the volume of content produced next year, we are looking to recruit an ambitious and driven sub-editor for our London office to review and edit content distributed to our clients. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take on significant responsibility in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Reviewing and editing interview and seminar invitations; transcripts and post-interview summaries; intelligence reports and marketing content
- Ensuring all content follows Third Bridge’s house style
- Liaise with Third Bridge’s compliance team to ensure efficient and accurate reviews of all interview transcripts and Intelligence reports
- Liaise with third-party agencies in charge of transcription and/or translation services
- Reviewing all content before it gets distributed via third-party platforms (Bloomberg, FactSet, Wind)
- Experience in a sub-editorial role
- Impeccable written English
- Highly developed attention to detail, with ability to spot inconsistencies and repetitions in copy
- Ability to quickly assess copy and cut unnecessary words
- Ability to translate jargon into straightforward language
- Experience of discussing copy changes with writers and editors
- An interest in business and financial markets
- Ability to multitask and work to simultaneous daily deadlines
- Good grasp of mathematics
- Hold an undergraduate degree with strong academic record
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK
Click 'Apply' now.