Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – Corporate PR opportunity
Exceptional Corporate Account Manager / Senior Account Manager required. Varied & creative corporate and B2B briefs spanning media relations, issues and CSR for cross sector blue-chip clients. Top tier central London agency with fresh and innovative approach to make positive different for brands and team.
Our client, is a highly creative and award-winning integrated agency, which has become an industry leader; providing insightful and innovative campaigns, events and brand experiences to its corporate, business and consumer clients. Brands are instantly recognisable BIG household and high-street ones, spanning FMCG, retail, food, transport, property, and industry. As the agency continues to go from strength to strength, they have recently moved to a lovely new office in central London and have ambitious plans for the future. They are currently looking to add to their corporate team at Account Manager / Senior Account Manager level.
This is an exciting opportunity to work across different aspects of corporate communications, such as public affairs, employee engagement, CSR, brand consultancy and crisis management, for a portfolio of well-known big brands. You will also get the chance to be involved in new business development.
- Agency background of working across corporate and B2B blue-chip accounts
- Confident leader who can own and manage a number of accounts on a day to day basis
- Good existing media relations and a track record in delivering quality coverage
- Able to turn insight into strategy that will get great results
- Strong commitment to excellent brand service; able to secure client confidence and provide expert counsel based on best practice
- Understanding and experience of using social media within integrated campaigns
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to PR, keen to learn and develop for yourself and your clients
- A team player, able to inspire and encourage junior team members as you play a part in the overall team success
- Experience of working on new business pitches and developing proposals
- Excellent communication skills, with colleagues, clients and media
- A PR professional who has all the basics covered: writing, project management, reporting and managing budgets
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, busy press office
Ideal candidates will be bright, ambitious and display a good academic record coupled with past corporate communications experience gained in a reputable agency. Knowledge of the retail, food & drink, technology, industrials, energy, professional services, and media sectors would be particularly valuable. You will have a strong interest in current affairs and public issues as well as an in-depth knowledge of the media with broad media networks including social media. In addition, you will demonstrate good commercial awareness when helping to win new business and the ability to effectively manage senior client relationships, advising on a range of issues. Past experience mentoring and managing juniors will also be highly valued. If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete the role, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.