FTI Consulting, Account Manager - Graphic & Presentation Designer | Strategic Communications
About The Opportunity:
The Strategic Communications practice of FTI Consulting is one of the world's most highly regarded communications consultancies. We offer a broad base of disciplines across a variety of specialist sectors including financial services, retail and consumer, digital, natural resources, energy, public affairs, real estate, professional services, technology media telecoms (TMT) and life sciences.
Design and develop creative and engaging marketing collaterals for the FTI Strategic Communications and maintain FTI’s brand compliance throughout. Provide support in the creation of highly engaging documentations and training materials, for a wide range of clients.
Design and produce internal marketing collaterals
- Carry out the design and typesetting of marketing collaterals such as brochures, leaflets, flyers, infographic, thought leadership piece, placemats, invitations and any other materials needed to strengthen the Strategic Communications marketing campaign
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing to ensure all print items produced by the Strategic Communications team adheres to FTI Consulting brand guideline
- To work with the Segment’s marketing exec and team members on the production of the practice’s marketing materials e.g. Segment brochure, Service Sheets and Core slide deck offerings
- Sourcing high-quality images to use in print collaterals as well as digital marketing content (e.g email marketing, blog post, content hub) and keeping the image library up-to-date
- To ensure artwork files are on spec, supplied to deadline and maximise cost efficiencies
- To work with different teams across the segment/wider company to produce cross-team collateral
- To remain up-to-speed on creative industry developments to ensure the design of marketing materials continues to look fresh and innovative
Produce engaging documentations, training materials and provide other graphic support for external clients
- Provide support in creating visually attractive PowerPoint presentation deck for the Strategic Communications clients
- Create joint FTI Consulting + client branded materials that includes but not limited to presentation deck, workbook and handouts, as and when required
- Create interactive PDF’s as supplementary training materials, as and when required
- Create custom-made interactive training materials that conforms to the client’s brand look and feel
- Work closely across the team to ensure that bookings for clients’ work is made ahead of time to ensure that all materials are delivered on time
Create visually attractive proposal & pitch materials
- Design and create PowerPoint/Word template that is unique to the client’s brand and conforms to the client’s brand guideline for proposal documentations, as and when required
- Produce a visually attractive supporting materials e.g infographics, posters, placemat to increase the quality of the proposal/pitch submission, as and when required
Provide graphic support to other practices within Strategic Communications Segment, as and when required
Provide graphic support to Strat Communications graphic design team, as and when required
This opportunity will suit an individual with excellent interpersonal skills who can build effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels within the firm.
- Work harmoniously with all colleagues and external partners to deliver high-quality artwork for print and digital applications
- Ability to accurately produce artwork from supplied specifications and develop/implement consistent with an approved concept
- Confident in handling multiple projects and deadlines on a daily basis
- Keen to maintain and add to existing software skills relevant to project requirement
- Input to development in processes and technology, making proposals where beneficial to the business
- Design and develop creative and engaging marketing collaterals for the FTI Strategic Communications
Brand and marketing collateral support:
- CRM support including management of campaigns and maintenance of accurate data. Act as the ‘champion’ of the system providing guidance to others
- Brand guardianship including reviewing practice marketing materials for brand compliance in terms of style and tone of voice
- Intranet content development and management
- Maintain credentials documents
- Campaign execution including content, email, website, ad production and print production
- Coordination and delivery of practice collateral including production and distribution of case studies and brochures
- Degree educated with a 2:1 or qualified through relevant experience
- A background working in a corporate environment is essential
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience of Creative Suite Adobe
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload under pressure including experience of successfully managing multiple events simultaneously
- Team player but highly self-motivated with a strong ability to take initiative and solve problems
- Resilient under pressure, ability to work to tight deadlines and remain focused
Click 'Apply' now.
About FTI Consulting:
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2016.
FTI Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. FTI Consulting will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation
FTI Consulting can offer a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your potential.
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer