FTI Consulting, Senior Consultant / SAE - Corporate Comms, Corporate Property | Strategic Comms
1 day left
- Full Time
About the Opportunity
The Strategic Communications practice of FTI Consulting is one of the world's most highly regarded communications consultancies. We offer a broad base of disciplines across a variety of specialist sectors including financial services, retail and consumer, digital, natural resources, energy, public affairs, real estate, professional services, technology media telecoms (TMT) and life sciences.
The Corporate Property team is the UK’s leading practice specialising in communications in the built environment sector. The team is immersed in real estate and has a portfolio of clients which includes some of the industry’s biggest and most preeminent companies. We work across the entire spectrum of property, from offices, residential, industrial and retail, to prop tech, planning, architecture and construction.
Due to our expanding business needs we are seeking a highly motivated Senior Consultant to join our team in London. This is a hands-on, client facing role where the candidate will be able to hit the ground running and help contribute to and continue our success.
Deliver to Clients
- Provide energetic, enthusiastic account support to a broad range of corporate communications client accounts with an emphasis on media and stakeholder engagement
- Ensure client programmes are agreed and project plans are in place
- Take ownership of research projects and other client / team needs to ensure work delivered promptly, to a high standard
- Work alongside colleagues to ensure timescales and quality assurance are adhered to
- Manage client expectations and anticipate their needs
- Anticipate potentially challenging situations and evaluate alternatives with senior team
- Assist senior team members in creatively preparing and delivering the client programme
- Focus on client retention through exemplary service delivery
- Deliver research proposals
Build the Business
- Seek and support new business opportunities and produce fresh ideas
- Help the team expand the Corporate Property portfolio through business with existing clients and broader FTI group
- Proactively network with media and industry contacts, as well as potential clients
- Share ideas and client information with the team
- Share knowledge, insights and experience with colleagues
- Develop relationships with other teams within FTI
Education and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, with a minimum 2:1 (or equivalent)
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent stakeholder engagement capability
- Strong media relations skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to build strong rapport/relationships at all levels within FTI Consulting and client organisations
- Time management and the ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Ability to work effectively within a busy team
- Takes a pragmatic and ‘can do’ approach
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Over 2 years’ previous experience of in a PR agency role or in-house corporate communications role
Click 'Apply' now.
About FTI Consulting:
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm, dedicated to helping organisations navigate and manage a diverse range of complex issues and business challenges. Our expertise covers the spectrum of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology. We are a company of more than 3,500 professionals with annual revenues in excess of $1.8 billion, with offices located in every major business centre in the world.
Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields, and advise across a range of industries. Our clients engage us for high-stakes concerns or emerging opportunities that require specialised expertise, and over the past two decades we have been engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories to date.
FTI Consulting is a fast growing and vibrant place to work. Steered by our values of Integrity, Creativity, Achievement, Empathy and Respect, its meritocratic culture invites both collaboration and healthy debate. We are large enough to be trusted by our clients to solve their biggest issues and yet small enough to know our colleagues on a personal level enabling better team working and a supportive culture to develop your career goals and ambitions.
FTI Consulting can offer a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your potential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.