Senior Account Manager – Top Rated Technology PR Agency – £30K-£40K
If you are a Technology PR professional and looking for a different challenge, we have an innovative new role that will allow you to work with one of the nations top 10 Technology PR agencies.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a major player in the Technology PR space that has been renowned by journalists in top national and trade publications for the campaigns they produce for their array of different clients. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on a multiple of different projects to promote brands at the highest level whilst also helping companies’ transition through IPOs and acquisitions.
There has never been a better time to join this highly ambitious team of 20 as they look to carry their continued growth following an incredibly successful couple of years and with offices in Europe and America, the sky really is the limit when it comes to the agency’s ambition.
- Lead and develop media strategies, build relationships with relevant and key journalists
- Assist with managing servicing and profitability and ensuring effective client counsel is provided
- Maintain a good understanding of clients’ business objectives, media and issues in their wider industry sector and managing of programmes to enable them to meet those objectives
- Assisting with new business preparation and pitching whilst maintaining prospect contacts
- Keep up to date with the latest social media trends, proactively developing material and awareness of digital offering
- Managing and mentoring junior team members and providing on the job training
- Must have agency experience in Technology PR within an agency environment.
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
- Keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations.
Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.