Senior Account Director - B2C/Consumer Lifestyle PR
5 days left
- Full Time
About the B2C/Consumer Lifestyle PR Agency
An exciting and urgent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Director or Senior Account Director to join a reputable B2C/consumer lifestyle PR team.
This agency is a multi-award-winning B2C/consumer lifestyle PR agency based in Central London, specialising in media relations and communications for household names in their clients' respective industries. As a Senior Account Director, you will be working for an unrivalled multi-sector business that credits its creative and compelling campaigns in the B2C/consumer lifestyle PR space for its success in a saturated industry.
About the Senior Account Director Role
As a Senior Account Director, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to develop both your management and client relationship-building skills in a highly tactical and strategic B2C/consumer lifestyle PR team.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Director role:
* You will provide strategic communications consultancy to a number of big brand names in B2C/consumer lifestyle space, from major shoe chains to soy-based food manufacturers
* You will report directly to the MD and line-manage Account Managers and Account Executives, contributing to staff development and growth
* You will be responsible for a range of tasks, from leading new business pitches and writing annual programs, to budgeting and creating/delivering presentations
If you are currently working agency-side as an Account Director or Senior Account Director, apply immediately to join this renowned and fast-growing B2C/consumer lifestyle PR agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Director:
* Approx. 7 years' B2C/consumer experience agency-side
* A creative outlook complimented by strong verbal and written communications skills
* Experience of crisis/issues communications and people management
* Experience of leading new business pitches, budgeting, writing annual programs and presentations, and creating news
At this established B2C/consumer lifestyle PR company, the Senior Account Director receives a competitive salary, paying up to £50,000 depending on experience, in addition to highly sought-after company benefits, including a bonus scheme, 25 days' holiday, a mobile phone, weekly drinks, annual parties, flexible working opportunities, day-off on birthday, excellent training and development plans, and additional holidays/sabbaticals after long service.
To apply, or find out more information about the Senior Account Director role, send your CV to email@example.com now, or call 0203 826 1221 for more information.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive
Apply for Senior Account Director - B2C/Consumer Lifestyle PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly