Account Manager (Consumer PR)
£32k - £36k
This friendly, relaxed PR agency are independently run & owned by the 2 MDs, who are super experience and still very hands on in the business. They are a full service agency, covering consumer, corporate and B2B PR alongside digital and social media, with a varied range of clients across food, drink, lifestyle, wellbeing and home industries.
They have a fantastic company ethos and culture, actively encourage you to go home on time, and make everyone feel involved and valued within the company by getting to know everyone personally. Plus they have a HUGE benefits list (see below!), flexible working hours AND have an office dog - what more could you want?!
The role - Account Manager
This person will be an integral part of the team and its growth, and their meritocracy means you are likely to progress quickly. You'll sit within consumer team, working on some fantastic clients including a famous healthy food brand, a new vegan ice cream, and a well-known crisp brand.
The ideal Account Manager would currently be working at Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level within a consumer PR agency.
- Ideally have experience on a variety of consumer PR clients (with food and/or drink the ideal!)
- Have heaps of hunger and ambition, with the potential to really drive your clients
- Be super creative with the ability to come up with out-of-the-box ideas
- Have gravitas and excellent people skills, having managed both juniors and clients effectively
- Fantastic organisation skills
**Salary & benefits**:
The Senior Account Manager will be offered a basic salary of £32k - £36k, depending on experience. They also have a fantastic list of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday (with option to buy 5 further days)
- Day off on birthday
- Flexi-time working (8am-4:30pm, 9am-5:30pm or 10am-6:30pm)
- Early finish Friday
- Equal share of Christmas bonus pot
- Fully expensed mobile phone or £30 towards personal mobile
- New business bonus of 10% of first year fee
- Sabbatical: up to three months unpaid leave after three years' service.
- Access to the PRCA Xtra benefits including travel, shopping, insurance offers and discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Pension contribution
- Annual healthcare cover
- Complimentary fruit and breakfast items
- Friday company drinks
- Quarterly training sessions with external trainers
If you are interested in this Account Manager role or would like to hear about other roles we are recruiting for, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222
Apply for Account Manager (Consumer PR)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly