Dirt & Glory Media, Fashion PR Internship
We are looking for the best talent across PR, writing, social media and design.
For this brief we are looking for talent when it comes to PR.
- Do you want to work at the cutting edge of fashion?
- Do you know your Canada Goose from your Moncler?
- Are you obsessed with all things fashion and style?
- Do you lie awake at night desperate to talk to fashion editors about what is hot right now?
- Are you fascinated by the delivery of the written word online?
- And finally, are you ready to push yourself to the limits of cutting-edge digital media?
- IF THE ANSWER IS YES TO ALL OF THE ABOVE THEN YOU SHOULD GET IN TOUCH.
We need PR Interns to help support the seeding of editorial and news to fashion press. To help craft press releases and editorial copy across for an exciting, new, luxury, fashion brand.
For the role we are looking for a hard working self starter with an understanding of modern communications. You will support the day-to-day account as a whole, working closely with the brand as well as becoming friends with every fashion editor under the sun.
In return, you'll get a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and content portfolio at the cutting edge of digital.
The placements run from 3 - 10 months, as we feel this gives us time to specially train those who come to work with us, allowing them to reach their maximum potential and benefit from real responsibilities and experience.
This is a position that can really help you thrive within the industry so we look forward to receiving relevant applications.
Please send your applications by completing the application form below.
Apply for Dirt & Glory Media, Fashion PR Internship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly