Events and Marketing Manager - Digital World
Are you a marketing and events manager full of personality seeking a new challenge?
Our leading client is looking to hire a new marketing and events manager to drive the team and continue their success! They are very well known in the space they specialise in working across a real variety of clients from Banking to automotive to FMCG. Its desirable that the applicant has a strong understanding of the digital world.
- Implement the UK marketing plan
- Work closely with the sales team in order to meet commercial objectives
- Work closely with the events team to maximise attendees
- Management of budgets - with previous experience
- Continuously analyse the competitive environment and market trends
- Clearly communicate internal dependencies on any marketing collateral
- Deliver and own actionable marketing plan
- Set up event-space
- Follow ups
- Ensure all events are in line with GDPR
- The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of social trends
- Be an exceptional copywriter
- Highly organised
- Strong stakeholders management skills
If this role sounds perfect for you we would love to hear from you as our client is keen to begin discussions!
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill @PRCommsRecruit
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia
Apply for Events and Marketing Manager - Digital World
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly