AllianzGI, Global Internal Communications Manager - 15 Month Maternity Cover
We are currently recruiting for an Interim Global Internal Communications Manager to cover maternity leave; this will be on 15 months fixed term contract.
Global Internal Communications Manager supports the development and coordination of internal communications, with an emphasis on those that are global in nature.
Key responsibilities (duties and essential tasks within this role):
- Support the implementation of the internal communications strategy for AllianzGI to increase understanding of its objectives and priorities, and levels of staff engagement.
- Lead the functional development of the intranet platform (and other potential channels), drawing on feedback from internal stakeholders, external best practice and measurement.
- Plan and manage pipeline of intranet homepage content (including creation and publishing of banners and opinion polls)
- Take the lead on editorial decisions on positioning of news and information on intranet as well as generating own content.
- Plan, build and send the Round-Up – our global newsletter.
- Use and improve analytical toolkit in order to create transparency on the use of internal communications channels and produce quarterly report for the GEC
- Explore innovative means of content delivery (e.g. video, social, interactive, infographics) to staff and encourage/facilitate learning opportunities and dialogue
- Work with internal communicators in each region to establish global standards and processes for the use of internal communications channels
- Deputise for the Head of Internal Communications when appropriate
- Support the delivery and continuous improvement of ‘set piece’ events such as global town halls and global business update calls.
- Advise functional stakeholders on communication approach and content.
- Provide communications planning and execution for campaigns / projects as and when required.
Key collaboration (within Comms):
- Head of Internal Communications
- Media team
- Investment Insights team
- Regional internal communications leads
- Intranet editors / contributors within Communications
Other key relationships (outside of Comms):
- IT BAM (responsible for technical backbone of intranet)
- IT – provide communications advice and support
- HR – provide communications advice and support
- Global Strategist’s office
- CEO Office / Global Business Management
- Allianz SE GCORE
- External agencies / suppliers
KPIs / Measures for success
- Analytics for different channels
- Feedback gathered via dedicated surveys
- AES scores
- Feedback from leadership
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for AllianzGI, Global Internal Communications Manager - 15 Month Maternity Cover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly