Account Executive - B2B Food & Drink
About the B2B Food & Drink PR Company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Account Executive to join an established and exciting B2B food and drink PR agency.
Ideally based in Central London, they are a leading PR specialist in the B2B food and drink space, whose clients include some of the nation's favourite coffee, burger, and sushi chains. As an Account Executive, you will be working for a leading and growing agency that credits its compelling and creative campaigns in the B2B food and drink sectors for their recognition in a saturated industry.
About the Account Executive Role
As an Account Executive, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to develop both your communication and client relationship-building skills within a switched-on and driven B2B food and drink PR team.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Executive role:
* You will assist the development and execution of PR programmes for clients who are household names in the B2B food and drink space through all forms of media relations
* You will build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients and the media, working as a key contact between the two
* You will be assist with the planning and delivery of an exciting calendar of press events and functions on behalf of clients
* You will have the opportunity to dip your toe into all areas of crisis communications, as well as contribute to strategic planning
If you are currently working as a (Junior) Account Executive in the B2B/corporate space, apply immediately to join this specialist and established PR agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Executive:
* 1 years' agency-side experience, preferably in the B2B/corporate space
* Experience working across all aspects of media, including press releases and features
* Demonstrable involvement in campaigns and projects via offline media and social media
* Experience handling crises with a calm and unfazed approach
* The ability to multi-task, work under pressure, have a laugh, and be proactive
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At this leading B2B/corporate PR company, the Account Executive receives a competitive salary of up to £28k, in addition to highly sought-after company benefits including 30 days holiday, a free bar, a gym membership, access to a yoga room and roof terrace, and much more!
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com today, or to find for a quick and confidential chat about the Account Executive role or any other vacancies I'm recruiting for, call 0203 826 1221.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
Apply for Account Executive - B2B Food & Drink
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly