Netmums.com, Video intern
Do you love watching and creating viral videos? Do you live to grow subs and views on YouTube and for your Facebook in-streams to go viral?
Then we’d like to hear from you!
Netmums needs a hard-working video intern to source, create, edit and publish the best video and influencer content in the world of parenting.
Reporting to Netmums’ Video Editor, this 3 month summer placement will see you experience what it is like to work in the fast-paced, dynamic world of digital publishing. Your videos will have an audience of over 1.5 million followers so let’s get creative!
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating daily video content in-line with Netmums’ editorial tone and overall video strategy
- Identifying and sourcing the next viral parenting video to intrigue and engage our audience
- Managing all video verticals
- Growing our audience across all video verticals
- Fully multi-media trained in everything from publishing via a CMS, using Photoshop and Final Cut Pro, to gaining insights from GA and social media analytics tools
- Calm, unflappable nature with super-slick, no-need-for-a-proofer writing skills
- Parenting experience non-essential, but knowledge of social media and experience of growing an audience on a platform is preferred.
How to apply:
Please send your CV including one or two examples of videos you have created and a covering letter by completing the application form below.