VOGUE, Executive Assistant to the Publishing Director
Vogue is looking for an enthusiastic, highly capable, super-efficient EA to the Publishing Director of the British Vogue portfolio.
Vogue is Condé Nast's flagship brand, having recently been appointed to the role, the Publishing Director is tasked with growing revenues and delivering successful digitalisation and transformation management more broadly. As such their schedule is particularly demanding.
Vogue's EA will act as gatekeeper to the PD, he/she will be responsible for complete administrative support in managing the smooth running of the Publisher’s busy schedule within a fast paced, exciting and dynamic department.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced PA or EA, highly organised, able to multitask, and show calm under pressure. This role involves liaising with very senior partners externally across the world's most prestigious organisations as well key internal stakeholders. Discretion, confidence and excellent interpersonal skills are therefore vital. Interests in the business of publishing, communications, and/or marketing are desirable in joining Vogue. This would have a career defining impact in its exciting new era.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Broad and varied administrative and support tasks
- Extensive management of extremely active calendar of appointments for the Publishing Director
- Managing expectations of those requesting appointments
- Booking meeting spaces and restaurants. Forging great relationships with key venues
- Attending some key meetings, taking minutes
- Agenda preparation
- Management of work experience and interns
- Help in the smooth running of the department as and when requested by the Publishing Director.
- Meeting preparation and research
- Strong typing skills
- Reporting support
- Travel arrangements with exceptional attention to detail
- Creating a strong rapport with the Publishing Director's business contacts
- Events support where needed (guest-list management, key guest liaison etc)
- Research, prioritisation and follows up on incoming issues often when there are conflicting needs and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
Essential Skills & Requirements
- The ability to work fluidly and flexibly in an agile and energetic environment
- Loyal and seeking a long-term career as an Executive Assistant
- A "can-do", positive attitude
- A good sense of humour, the ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders, including the most senior staff, board members, external individuals and clients
- Highly resourceful with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Forward looking thinker, who demonstrates initiative
- Strong secretarial skills
- Skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) where possible Keynote & Adobe Acrobat
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Calm under pressure
- Forward planning: the ability to surprise and delight by keeping one step ahead of manager
Click 'Apply' now.