Treasury Today, Editorial Manager
EXCEPTIONAL EDITORIAL STAFF REQUIRED
Are you a seasoned financial journalist or copywriter looking for the opportunity to expand your expertise to corporate finance? Could you examine and explain banking, corporate treasury and financial issues? Are you energetic, enthusiastic and looking to develop your career with an internationally acclaimed independent financial media company?
Treasury Today Group, established in 1998, has a reputation for excellence. Across our Asia and EMEA/US print editions, specialist handbooks and digital media, we cover everything from cash and risk management to funding, technology and investment across print articles, online content, podcasts, videos and webinars.
We are seeking an Editorial Manager to manage our editorial team, working closely with our Joint Publisher & Head of Strategic Content and Joint Publisher & Head of Operations.
This is a ‘hands-on’ role involving research, interviewing and writing as well as supervising our editorial content and production. You will be responsible for developing content, as well as working with the leadership team, liaising and interviewing key clients/corporates and writing case studies, articles and short news pieces.
You will be responsible for researching each subject and providing insight and clear analysis. You will influence the editorial direction we take and be responsible for the quality editorial we produce including supervising and editing the work of others who write for us.
Other roles include facilitating webinars, roundtables, industry forums and podcasts.
We are based in Sandwich in East Kent, easily commutable from Margate, Canterbury, Ramsgate, Deal and surrounding areas. You will need to be based in the Sandwich offices semi-regularly, however flexible working arrangements are offered.
- Ability to write detailed and highly technical editorial articles.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Editorial and strategic skills to develop and deliver quality content.
- Great organisational skills.
- Able to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Commercial awareness.
- Experience of web content delivery.
- Knowledge of publishing and editorial processes.
- Able to travel and represent our editorial function at industry events, press briefings and conferences as required (international travel involved) and ability to work across different time zones with a specific focus on the Asia-Pacific region and US.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful organisation.
To apply, please email a full CV together with a covering letter to us by completing the application form below, letting us know your salary expectations.
Apply for Treasury Today, Editorial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly