Art Division, Social Media & Content Executive
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning digital marketing agency, specialising in the UK property market.
Based in West Wimbledon SW20, this agency is now looking for a Social Media and Content Executive to help with the execution of various marketing campaigns and sales funnels.
You should have experience in communications with a focus on social media engagement, be passionate and knowledgeable about all platforms and a brilliant content storey teller, (from short sales messages to blog articles).
Are you a self-starter who is motivated, confident and can think on your feet? The ideal candidate would share the agency’s passion about the web and digital marketing and is not afraid to learn new skills.
- Plan, manage and implement social media campaigns on behalf of clients as well as company projects on platforms such as Facebook (including running a Facebook group), LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Write blogs and sales copy as part of a sales funnel.
- Get involved in video creation – from planning to assisting the execution and promotion.
- Uploading content onto website pages and blogs (mainly WordPress)
- Various admin tasks, including assisting any marketing activity, liaising with external and internal team members, resizing and optimising images, etc.
Skills & Experience Required
- At least 1 years’ experience in media, marketing or communications that involves social media management and campaign support
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including passion for writing engaging, storytelling copy
- Experience in challenging the status quo and able to influence a wider audience
- Experience of utilising web and social media analytics tools to assess the effectiveness of digital content
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of digital marketing and best SEO practices
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with CMS systems (such as WordPress)
- Understanding and experience with email marketing, including autoresponders (writing and setting up)
- A creative eye and experience with a photo editing tool is a bonus
- A pro-active 'can do' approach and multi-tasking skills in a diverse environment
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Team player and a problem solver, optimistic and adaptable to change, and with a positive outlook and good sense of humour
- Creative and able to contribute new ideas
- Due to the writing nature of this role, you should have excellent written English.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Art Division, Social Media & Content Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly