Editorial Publishing Manager
Our client is a B2B legal publisher based in central London and looking for an Editorial Publishing Manager to deliver editorial content across all platforms including a weekly magazine, daily online news and a newsletter. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with solid technical background and a sound knowledge of online publishing.
Please note that this is for a maternity cover (9 to 12 months) to start ASAP.
- Ensure timely delivery and high quality of market leading products including a weekly magazine, a daily newsletter and an app
- Maintain web structure and design of digital products and oversee all social media output
- Act as project manager for new developments liaising with stakeholders and suppliers
- Work with production and commercial colleagues to deliver fully integrated website
- Act as technical leader working closely with CMS supplier and the web team, training staff when necessary
- Manage a Web Editor
- Oversee delivery of editorial events
Experience / skills required:
- Solid production editorial experience within B2B publishing working on print and online content
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge of CMS, social media applications and ideally HTML/Dreamweaver
- Proven experience of web traffic management and reporting with knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good communication skills with the ability to create and maintain internal and external relationships
- Solid leadership and account management skills
- Experience overseeing and managing events
- A self-starter able to hit the ground running
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.