Times Higher Education, Designer
3 days left
- Full Time
Times Higher Education are looking for an experienced Designer to join their busy team in Red Lion Square, Central London.
Reporting to THE’s chief designer, the designer will be expected to produce layouts and designs for the magazine with originality and flair as well as working on supplements and digital projects when required. The Designer will also be responsible for deputising for the Chief Designer and leading on design when required.
The successful candidate will ideally be a designer with experience gained in a B2B title, national or regional newspaper or consumer magazine. Experience on a weekly would be very desirable.
- Adept at using InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Enthusiastic, strongly creative with an ability to visualize difficult concepts.
- Willingness to take risks with original designs and images.
- Good picture researching skills.
- Ability to work fast and to a deadline.
- Communicate well with colleagues.
- Willingness to deputise for Chief Designer when required.
- Diploma or degree in design or art related subject.
TES Global is a fast-growing print and digital company committed to supporting teaching and learning. As publishers of the TES and Times Higher Education we have been supporting educators worldwide for over 100 years and are home to the world’s largest online community of teachers, with 7.9 million registered users.
From being a national title that has covered higher education for over 45 years, the Times Higher Education is now the major global provider of news, analysis and data on higher education. Alongside our editorial, we produce the world’s most influential university rankings, and run the THE World Summit Series of events which bring together university leaders from every continent.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Times Higher Education, Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly