Trusted Reviews, Gaming Editor
An exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing technology sites has arisen.
The Gaming Editor will be responsible for managing Trusted Reviews’ gaming section, one of the biggest sections of the brand. The role requires the editor to manage a full time gaming staff writer as well as be responsible for maximising the value of a significant contributor budget.
Key tasks include:
- Managing and growing a network of freelancers to cover new releases, guides, op-eds and best lists.
- Key coverage areas will include PC gaming, mobile and console gaming, peripherals and e-Sports.
- Using analytics and SEO tools and best practices to ensure continued success of the section.
- Thinking of new growth areas and ways to improve testing and review processes.
- Managing the gaming staff writer.
There will also be opportunities to contribute to video on YouTube and on the site.
- A competitive salary.
- Training opportunities.
- Exposure to a huge audience
- 3+ years working as a games journalist, writer or blogger
- A keen interest and knowledge of gaming in all its forms and platforms – knowledge of eSports desirable
Click 'Apply' now.