Account Director- Rostrum
- Full Time
Account Director( (Financial & Professional Services)
Rostrum is an award winning PR & Content Marketing agency, specialising in corporate, professional and financial services. We position our clients as influential thought leaders by creating and sharing engaging content that highlights their expertise and strengthens their brand in the market.
Rostrum puts a lot of time and effort into developing our employees. We've committed to investing a generous annual training budget for every employee, and we also do monthly, 6 month and yearly appraisals to develop specific career goals, so everyone can progress and pursue their individual professional ambitions.
But it's not all about work. For example, last year's agency 'Summer Slam' was a weekend away in Valencia! The Rostrum team is close-knit and along with other social activities, from team drinks and crazy golf to picnics and trips to the cinema, we have also banded together to raise more than £5,000 for various charities close to our hearts.
Each of our employees is amazing in their own right, but together they are what makes Rostrum such a fun and rewarding place to work. And luckily, they seem to like us too! In our latest Employee Engagement Survey, 100% of Rostrum employees agreed with the statement: "I often have fun at work!"
About the Account Director role
Due to continued growth plans, Rostrum is looking for an Account Director to join our financial and professional services team. This team works with a variety of large and start up clients, managing corporate profiling, crisis communications, content marketing, news generation and reputation management.
The Account Director will play an essential role in formulating PR strategy, driving campaigns forward, managing client relationships and ensuring the high quality of Rostrum's service and work is maintained. Beyond this, the Account Director has responsibility for growing the business by finding and winning new clients, whilst also helping to shape the future of the agency itself.
The ideal Account Director will have:
- Proven experience within PR at Senior Account Manager or Account Director level (or in house equivalent)
- Recent experience working with at least one financial or professional services client
- Expert understanding of the PR industry
- Awareness of changing industry trends
- Effective people management experience and skills
- Strong use of Social Media tools
- Awareness of best practice for managing crisis communications
In return, the Account Director can expect:
- A highly competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday plus paid day-off for your birthday and Rostrum anniversary
- The time between Christmas and New Year off (at least 3 days) - taking total holiday to 30 days!
- Complimentary breakfast every Monday and lunch every Wednesday
- Work iPhone
- Early finish on Fridays (4.30pm)
- Bonus for bringing in new business and new employees
- Flexible working policy
- Interest free loans for annual rail passes and Travelcard
If you are interested in this Account Manager role, please click 'apply now', or contact Rostrum's Recruitment Manager Alex Lewington on email@example.com for more information
Apply for Account Director- Rostrum
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly