PR Manager, Third Bridge - NY
Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, eight offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran, moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, or extracting insights from within the supply chain of a poorly documented industry, we are on our clients' side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
This is a ‘hands-on’ PR manager role. As part of the marketing team this is a core role that requires strong media relations experience coupled with a good understanding of the financial services industry. The core purpose is to drive a strong media strategy delivering both proactive and reactive media and reputational risk for Third Bridge.
Based in New York and reporting to the Marketing Director, the key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Develop and deliver a clear media engagement plan linked closely to our external Go to Market strategy. The media strategy will need to be mapped accordingly to core groups that we target – Private Equity, Credit investors, Strategic Consulting Firms & Hedge Funds
- Ownership of the media voice – be responsible for identifying key media spokespeople and the care planning of press opportunity and activation, and organising media training;
- Ensure proactive reporting and budget management on all media spend;
- Identify research driven media stories linked to our marketing strategic themes – working with industry bodies and partners to undertake and manage research that drives proactive media profile;
- Build and develop a media and influencer relations plan – ensuring that it targets key publications and associations that our target audience engage with
- Drive multi-channel media approach – both for offline and online press;
- Write and manage press releases;
- Manage Events Co-ordinator and help drive US Marketing activity
- 6+ years of relevant work experience;
- Native proficiency in English (other languages would be beneficial);
- Excellent knowledge of PR in financial services
- Strong editorial skills in writing press releases and media stories for financial and consumer related press
- Evidenced experience in working closely with marketing to help initiate and drive marketing programmes that help maximise media opportunities
- Great organisation skills and exceptional attention to detail;
- Professional media or communications qualification
- Be eligible to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
Click 'Apply' now.