Third Bridge, Marketing Manager
Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, eight offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran, moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, or extracting insights from within the supply chain of a poorly documented industry, we are on our clients' side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
The role encompasses the broad marketing mix and includes channel marketing and brand positioning. You will be responsible for creating campaigns targeting an identified target audience with the sole purpose of generating leads for the Sales team. You will be part of the Global marketing team, working closely with your colleagues in all regions sharing Marketing best practice.
Based in London and reporting to the Marketing Director, the key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all marketing materials/activities are client-centric, up-to-date and fully compliant, in line with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Produce client publications and other collateral as need be, including proof-reading all copy/artwork prior to publication;
- Work with Lead Generation and Sales to create campaigns to target prospects and clients, driving inbound leads to Sales;
- Organise and manage local events i.e. Client drinks, roundtables, working with Content Manager and PR Manager on ensuring event content is relevant to audience;
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing activities, with a detailed focus on ROI on events and email campaigns – and where necessary set up new processes to produce meaningful campaign KPI dashboards;
- Track and manage budget – overall and by own campaign/activity.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience;
- Native proficiency in English (other languages would be beneficial);
- Highly customer focused with a strong appreciation of how marketing contributes to the profitability of the business;
- Track record of implementing marketing plans that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives;
- Previous experience with Marketing automation tools and CRM is imperative;
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment;
- Great organisation skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Degree educated, preferably in Marketing, or a related field
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK
Click 'Apply' now.