FTI Consulting, Senior Account Executive - Financial Services | Corporate Communications
4 days left
- Full Time
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Strategic Communications practice of FTI Consulting is one of the world’s most highly regarded communications consultancies. We offer a broad base of disciplines across a variety of specialist sectors including financial services, retail and consumer, digital, natural resources, energy, public affairs, real estate, professional services, technology media telecoms (TMT) and life sciences.
The Financial Services team is the largest in the London office. It builds and protects reputational value for the full spectrum of UK and international businesses, from banks and investment banks, to insurers, asset managers, private equity companies, hedge funds and governments.
You will be joining a fast-paced team which delivers both financial and corporate communication services to its clients and values hard-work, an entrepreneurial approach and the capacity to take on new ideas and develop knowledge. We think holistically about the industry and address media, analyst, investor, employee and customer audiences from within our team. We are currently seeking Senior Consultants to join a growing team of over 25 professionals in London, with corporate and financial comms experience focused on financial services.
Deliver to Clients
- Lead / support on the execution of communications programmes
- Highly proactive approach to sourcing and creating client media opportunities
- To support in the drafting of client plans and proposals
- Develop content ideas, showing strong insights into the news agenda
- Writing of press releases, commentaries and statements
- Supporting on issues management, including drafting of Q&A statements
- Deliver research proposals
- One of the main points of contact for client handling, offering counsel and insights
- Assist senior team members in creatively preparing and delivering the client programme
- Strong journalist relationships across print, trade and broadcast outlets
- Share ideas and client information with the team
- Share knowledge, insights and experience with colleagues
- Develop relationships with other teams within FTI
- Support in managing team processes and in the training / development of junior team members
Build the Business
- Support new business opportunities and produce fresh ideas
- Help expand the Financials portfolio through business with existing clients and the broader FTI group
- Proactively network with media and industry contacts, as well as potential clients
- Educated to degree level or equivalent 2:1 (equivalent)
- Strong media relations skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work effectively within a busy team
- Takes a pragmatic and ‘can do’ approach
- Has established media contacts in the Financial Services sector
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess or have the desire to develop excellent contacts with the media
- Ability to build strong rapport/relationships at all levels within FTI Consulting and client organisations
- Time management and the ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Experience in an in-house communications or PR agency role is desirable
- Experience in the Financial Services and related sectors
Click 'Apply' now.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm, dedicated to helping organisations navigate and manage a diverse range of complex issues and business challenges. Our expertise covers the spectrum of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology. We are a company of more than 4,600 professionals with annual revenues in excess of $1.8 billion, with offices located in every major business centre in the world.
Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields, and advise across a range of industries. Our clients engage us for high-stakes concerns or emerging opportunities that require specialised expertise, and over the past two decades we have been engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories to date.
FTI Consulting is a fast growing and vibrant place to work. Steered by our values of Integrity, Creativity, Achievement, Empathy and Respect, its meritocratic culture invites both collaboration and healthy debate. We are large enough to be trusted by our clients to solve their biggest issues and yet small enough to know our colleagues on a personal level enabling better team working and a supportive culture to develop your career goals and ambitions.
FTI Consulting can offer a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your potential.
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer