Four Public Affairs, Account Director
We are currently recruiting for the role of Account Director. Previously as Insight Consulting Group, and since the start of last year as Four Public Affairs, we are a leading public affairs team, with a particular strength and heritage in healthcare campaigns.
Working with pharmaceutical, medical technology and diagnostic companies, as well as charities and trade associations, we have a proven track record of working with our clients to develop broad-based alliances to deliver successful, integrated campaigns.
We are now looking for motivated and experienced individuals to join our team at an exciting time as we continue to drive the business forward.
As an Account Director, you will be a member of our senior leadership team, with responsibility for both account strategy and implementing public affairs campaigns for clients, but also for contributing to the strategic direction of the wider team.
You will work on a diverse range of projects in the healthcare space, including corporate public affairs and communications, disease awareness campaigns, patient advocacy, policy development and media relations.
There may also be the opportunity to work on some non-health clients and to learn from, and work with, other parts of the Four Communications Group, which covers a wide range of sectors and communications disciplines.
In addition, as an Account Director, you will be given leadership opportunities by managing Account Managers and Account Executives, as well as line management duties to aid team members’ career development at the agency.
To be considered, you will be an experienced public affairs professional, who is looking for a role that allows you to both further develop your account leadership and client relationship skills, alongside directly contributing to the team’s new business and marketing activity.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of client accounts, including budget trackers and campaigns, and leading on the development of the overall strategy for your clients.
- Developing and facilitating successful relationships with your clients and potential clients, as well as wider external stakeholders.
- Managing junior staff members and ensuring all client work is of the highest quality.
- Being informed about political and policy developments, in Westminster, the NHS and beyond, applying this to clients’ objectives in order to inform tactics in communications programmes and campaigns.
- Proactively sharing knowledge on healthcare developments and communication skills across the company.
- Being a key member of the senior leadership team and supporting the development of new business opportunities through marketing initiatives, external networking and presentations to prospective clients.
You will possess a mix of some, or all, of the following skills, abilities and knowledge:
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of healthcare policy, potentially including public affairs and market access experience with corporate issues and pharmaceutical brands.
- Strong verbal communication skills and an ability to express ideas clearly and convincingly in meetings and presentations.
- Excellent project and budget management skills, and an ability to lead teams.
- Ability to write effectively and persuasively, producing high quality materials.
- A good understanding of the commercial aspects of agency life, including leading on marketing and new business activities.
Candidates from both an agency background and an in-house background will be considered.
How to apply
Please send a CV and a covering letter including salary expectation by completing the application form below.
We do not accept CVs from agencies.
Apply for Four Public Affairs, Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly