Condé Nast Publications, Strategy Director
3 days left
- Full Time
Condé Nast Britain is seeking a Strategy Director. This new role, reporting to the Managing Director, requires someone with an entrepreneurial energy, combined with an analytical mind and an ability to work collaboratively with a number of senior stakeholders across the Condé Nast titles.
The brands under Condé Nast Britain – including Vogue, GQ, CN Traveller, Wired – occupy an unrivalled position in the print and digital spheres. A number of exciting opportunities are presenting themselves to take the brands in new directions and the successful candidate, alongside the Editors and Publishers, will be tasked with driving this side of the business.
The role of Strategy Director requires you to contribute to the success of the company by providing innovative, hands on business development, offering new propositions, generating ideas and seeing them through to implementation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the strategic direction and long-term vision for the company’s brands.
- Inspire and encourage senior stakeholders to think more strategically around new business opportunities.
- Research and structure approaches to new opportunities.
- Work on a variety of projects across different verticals.
- Identify and exploit new business opportunities across multiple platforms including print, digital and events - across all brands.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Confident communicator able to engage with senior stakeholders across the business.
- The role is highly collaborative, working with the brands to help shape strategy and deliver new initiatives. The successful candidate will be able to work well alone and as part of a wider team.
- An analytical thinker with the ability to see the bigger picture for a brand without losing focus on the smaller details.
- Commercially minded individual with experience working on strategy across multiple brands and adjacent industries.
- A background in consultancy would be ideal.
Applicants seeking a full time or part time role will both be considered.
Click 'Apply' now.