A leading price publisher based in central London is looking for a Reporter to assess prices and produce relevant news and market commentary for a dedicated market. This role would suit a journalist with some experience/internships and a strong interest in economics, finance or business publishing. This is an excellent opportunity to step into a fascinating area of journalism and full training will be provided.
- Discover and assess prices in line with company procedures
- Produce market commentaries
- Write original and accurate news and analytical in-depth features in a timely fashion
- Develop ideas for new prices to launch or promote
- Maintain and grow a list of contacts
- Attend international conferences and visit contacts to conduct interviews as required
- Work collaboratively with colleagues
- Assist in developing a programme of speakers and subject matters for conferences
Experience / skills required:
- Some journalism experience/internship is required ideally within B2B publishing
- Experience of commodities, financial or economics publishing is a bonus
- An interest or understanding of financial markets/commodities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a confident telephone manner
- A tactful and diplomatic attitude and the ability to work in a team
- Solid networking skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Good numeracy skills and the ability to meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.