Homestyle PR, Journalist
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter to join our team of qualified journalists in Ipswich as an experienced social media executive. Are you a whiz at scheduling content at peak times on social channels, can you create buzzing one-liners and engage with carefully curated followers?
Working on a variety of accounts ranging from boutique to big brands, you will produce content for a number of social channels from Instagram to Facebook. You will work with our team to create press releases and reader-friendly blog posts, always with an expert eye on SEO.
To be considered you need to demonstrate the following:
- Graduate or post-graduate (preferably NCTJ) qualification in journalism and digital media training
- Strong social media experience, from an understanding of rich pins on Pinterest and managing lists on Twitter to boosting posts on Facebook and tagging products on Instagram
- Evidence that your copy, from social media content to blog posts, is accurate, engaging and written to length
- Ability to use social scheduling channels, such as Buffer
- You should be prepared to travel to our Ipswich office on the days we require you to work
- Knowledge of and an interest in the interiors and lifestyle market
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines
- Great communication and organising skills
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Good team player
- Photoshop experience
- Two days a week
Apply by completing the application form below.