ACCOUNT MANAGER | Consumer, Homes, Retail
An immediate need for this fantastic global agency with stunning, state of the art offices for an Account Manager with really strong home/interiors media contacts and proven sector experience to work on a retail giant. This could be a great option if you are currently freelancing and would like to consider a temp to perm opportunity or an immediate permanent role. You would be at the very centre of this fast-paced, hub team, work with some of the best minds in consumer PR, have the opportunity to escalate your career and have direct client contact where your voice can be heard.
Your experience in driving key messages and content will be paramount, with exemplary attention to detail when dealing with other territories.
- Running a creative and agile press office, gathering creative inspiration and intelligence from a number of sources
- Driving initiatives through consistent messaging
- Being key client interface and setting and managing client expectations, and tightly managing timelines
- Managing and motivating the team to ensure targets are met
- Supporting the Team Lead in developing strategies
- Working across key territories for one global retail consumer brand
- An effective network of relevant contacts
- demonstrating literacy and understanding of earned and owned/social media, and the changing media and consumer behaviour landscape
- Managing and contributing to creative process of idea generation, idea refining and selling consumer-centric concepts into client teams.
- Strong budget management skills.
- Good knowledge of the homes, interiors and retail sector, track record in working on blue chip brands
- Strong UK media relations skills and ability to generate news, particularly in the fashion and lifestyle arena
- An understanding and knowledge of the consumer multimedia landscape
- Strong communicator (written and verbal) across all channels
- High level of understanding and track record of integrated campaigns
- Strong knowledge of social media – new and existing channels, opportunities, basic technical understanding of how they work
- Press office management
- Team management experience
- Ideally, experience in working on cross-agency teams with multiple stakeholders, managing inputs from many sources
- Able to be a consultant to all clients
- Awareness of financial budgeting
- Take responsibility for the team targets and support team members in meeting theirs
- Be proactive and on the ball at all times with excellent attention to detail
- Manage campaigns autonomously feeding back to directors and using directors as sounding board
- Put review and planning documents together with director
To apply for this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com or call 020 3397 7543 / 07929 008295 quoting ref: CF0495 on all correspondence.