RealBusiness.co.uk is the most-read business publication in the UK - and still growing!
We have a diverse team of talented and experienced journalists who publish the best coverage of business features and entrepreneurial stories and we’re now looking for a seasoned reporter to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a real passion for digital storytelling, and an interest in entrepreneurship and the business world.
You’ll be a key player in the newsroom, and will come armed with creative ideas and a can-do attitude.
We’re currently restructuring, rebranding and relaunching Real Business, so this is a really exciting time to join our team.
- Produce authoritative news, features, interviews and analysis daily
- Build contacts and find unique and creative ways to tell business stories
- Work with the Deputy Editor and other colleagues to create the most engaging content
- Edit and commission content to maintain constant news flow
- Keep an eye on social media, mainstream news, blogs and other resources for timely and relevant content angles
- Produce SEO-driven content, and closely monitor performance on analytics
- Proactively promote content on our social media channels, monitoring their engagement and reach
- Represent Real Business at industry events, chairing and moderating panels, roundtables and webinars
- Some UK and international travel
- 2-4 years’ experience in journalism, preferably in a digital publishing environment
- Experience writing for a business audience preferred
- Familiar with a range of analytics, keyword research and other SEO tools
- Experience of working within Wordpress
- Experience in video journalism (filming and editing, using Adobe Premiere Pro)
Does this sound like you? If yes then please complete the application form below now.
Launched in 1996 as a monthly print magazine by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs, Real Business is a digital publication that tells the truth about SME life. We are one of the most-read business sites in the UK, reaching around 240,000 monthly users, most of whom are entrepreneurs at the helm of growing businesses with 10-500 employees.
Our readers want creative, inspiring business content and practical tips to help them grow their businesses.
We produce news features that provide incisive industry-specific insight, expert advice from big names in the business world, inspirational interview-based profiles of UK SME owners and leading opinions in the industry.
About Caspian Media
Real Business is part of Caspian Media, which specialises in digital and print B2B content creation, business event production and management, and advertising sales.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter by completing the application form below, including your salary expectation and potential start date.