Netmums, Multimedia Producer
Netmums, the UK’s leading parenting community, needs super-talented content creators.
Do you live to write?
Do you also have video skills?
Can you create must-click social content as well as adeptly optimised SEO content?
Then we’d love to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing Netmums' weekly output of SEO, newsletter and social content
- Managing the scheduling and analytics of a social media channel
- Ability to create written content on brief and to deadline
- Confident in image research/Photoshop
- Basic video creation and editing skills
- Knowledge of social media scheduling and analytics
- Proficiency in using: various CMSs, Photoshop Elements, Google Analytics, Excel/Sheets, BuzzSumo, Tailwind and other social media tools
- Proactive approach, excellent communication skills and attention to detail a must.
Apply by completing the application form below. Please include examples of your published work plus three examples of stories you’d love to write for Netmums and why.
Apply for Netmums, Multimedia Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly