Netmums, SEO / Social Content Producer
Netmums, the UK’s leading parenting community, needs super-talented content creators.
Do you live to write?
Can you create must-click social content as well as adeptly optimised SEO content?
Then we’d love to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing Netmums' weekly output of SEO, newsletter and social content
- Managing the scheduling and analytics of a social media channel
- Ability to create written content on brief and to deadline
- Confident in image research/Photoshop
- Basic video creation and editing skills
- Knowledge of social media scheduling and analytics
- Proficiency in using: various CMSs, Photoshop Elements, Google Analytics, Excel/Sheets, BuzzSumo, Tailwind and other social media tools
- Proactive approach, excellent communication skills and attention to detail a must.
Apply by completing the application form below. Please include examples of your published work plus three examples of stories you’d love to write for Netmums and why.