Hunter Public Relations, PR Account Executive
7 days left
- Full Time
Hunter PR is looking for a passionate, creative and forward-thinking Account Executive with a minimum of one year’s experience within the PR industry to join the agency’s UK team and work on a roster of global food and drink brands and new business.
Hunter Public Relations U.K. Ltd. is the London branch of Hunter Public Relations, an award-winning U.S. consumer brand marketing public relations agency, specialising in food & drink, house & home and consumer healthcare brands.
Our clients include many well-known international companies and brands, and the agency has some of the industry’s longest-tenured client/agency relationships in the U.S.
A hallmark of Hunter Public Relations is the development of strategic creative marketing communications programmes that leverage consumer insights to drive affinity, awareness and business results.
For more information, please visit our website: hunterpr.com.
Candidates applying for the Account Executive role should be proactive self-starters, outgoing, driven, ambitious, with excellent organisational, communication and time management skills and a passion for all things food, drink and culture.
- Based on one client in the first instance, this exciting role brings the opportunity to work across all communication channels; PR, influencer, social media and events in the local domestic UK market as well as globally supporting the team on a multitude of international projects.
- Communications is at the heart of everything we do at Hunter PR. Effectively communicating across all our channels is incredibly important and the applicant must be a good communicator, strong team player with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- You will have a good knowledge of media and the media landscape and a growing black book of media + influencer contacts. You will be a competent publicist with the skill to proactively sell-in stories to secure coverage for your clients.
- An excellent writer is a must, with the ability to draft press releases, copy, client updates and more.
- A budding event organizer, you will co-ordinate and activate on-site many of our brand-owned events or festival sponsorships.
- Community management on social media is a key part of the role, where you will be organising the monthly social content calendars, sourcing content, posting Instagram stories from events to engaging with influencers in the language of emojis!
- Influencer engagement is integral to the role and you will support the team identifying and liaising with influencers to organising the distribution of products and brand assets to our brand fans and advocates.
- You will oversee the team intern and guide them on the execution and completion of the daily office admin and client account coverage + social media tracking and reports.
At Hunter Public Relations, our employees are our most valuable asset. So, we’re always on the hunt for the greatest talent to join our team. Hunter Public Relations offers competitive benefits to full-time employees.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Hunter Public Relations, PR Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly