House & Garden and World of Interiors, Branded Content Manager
To help generate, sell, implement and report on performance of branded content/creative partnerships across House & Garden and The World of Interiors print, digital and social media platforms.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To proactively investigate opportunities for selling House & Garden and The World of Interiors branded content/creative partnerships across print, digital, social media and events to a wide range of existing and new clients (approx. 90% of branded content projects are via clients direct), media buying agencies and PRs
- To meet regularly with clients, prospects and media agencies (alongside members of the branded content and display advertising team), to present House & Garden and The World of Interiors’ branded content/creative partnerships and to pitch creative ideas
- To liaise with clients and internal print and digital creative teams re project briefing and execution of promotions/native features and all other aspects of bespoke-created campaigns
- To manage campaign administration (including salesforce and other internal systems)
- To help monitor campaign performance and provide mid and end of campaign reports for internal and external use
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Experience of digital and print media sales
- Highly organised with impeccable attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-moving media environment – must be flexible and able to work on various projects simultaneously
- Highly competent excel and Keynote. Desirable: knowledge of salesforce/digital planning and analytics tools
- Passion for interior design, decoration and visual arts
- Flexible attitude and desire to learn new skills
Click 'Apply' now.