MOJEH, Fashion & Beauty Editor (Dubai)
The role of MOJEH’s Fashion & Beauty Editor is to expertly curate the magazine’s luxury fashion and beauty offering through expert edits, the styling and production of high fashion shoot editorials and video, and fashion and beauty edits, as well as enlisting freelancers as and when necessary.
- Generate high quality editorial content and story ideas.
- Presenting and executing ideas for the fashion and beauty sections of MOJEH as per editorial calendar.
- Editing and writing beauty news and style edit.
- Editing the fashion and beauty trend pages.
- Production and styling of commercial and editorial photoshoots.
- Photo shoot budget management.
- Society shoot production.
- Commissioning freelancers.
- Work closely with the sales team on commercial projects.
- Styling of still-life/style note pages.
- Hiring and management of interns and ensuring they are meeting deadlines.
- Attending fashion/beauty events when necessary.
- Work with art director on layouts.
- Represent the magazine at industry events and interviews when necessary.
- Upload content to social media while on set and attending industry events.
We are looking for someone extremely creative and organised to work on a small team.
As the Fashion and Beauty Editor, you will live and breathe all things fashion and beauty, be a fountain of knowledge about both and be inherently stylish with your finger on the pulse of the industry.
You will bring with you a wealth of international contacts and creative ideas that will help set the magazine apart from competition. Experience producing video is preferred and you will have a good handle on social media.
- A minimum of three years experience in a similar role.
- A strong styling portfolio.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Be passionate about fashion, beauty and all things luxury.
- Good organizational, communication and planning skills, capable of working under pressure.
- Be an ideas person.
- Be confident working on commercial projects and have a good manner when liaising with clients.
- The ability to multi-task.
- A great contacts book of stylists, photographers and writers.
- Work well to deadlines.
Apply by completing the application form below.