Cultural Agenda, Senior Account Executive
Due to a series of new business wins, Cultural-Agenda is looking for a proactive, skilled Senior Account Executive with around two years’ experience in the interiors, design, retail or luxury sectors.
Reporting to an Account Manager and overseeing a Press Officer, a Senior Account Executive is expected to work quickly and efficiently to secure high-quality coverage while helping to produce events, partnerships and collaborations across the agency’s portfolio of luxury interiors and design clients.
In a fast-paced environment, Cultural-Agenda’s Senior Account Executives must be able to juggle a number of tasks at any one time, meeting deadlines and reporting effectively. This is a client-facing role and the agency is looking for an ambitious individual who is keen to move up the ranks.
Cultural-Agenda offers an environment in which each team member is heard. A Senior Account Executive will be given the opportunity to actively contribute to client proposals and strategies and is expected to be able to think creatively. The agency is looking a real go-getter who will relish the opportunity to be a part of a close-knit and driven team.
- Generating high-quality media coverage across all clients
- Developing close client relationships and assisting with the day-to-day management of key accounts
- Work with the senior account team to deliver on a wide range of activities including content creation, events, strategic brand partnerships and providing creative solutions for clients
- Writing engaging and original content
- Managing junior staff and interns
- An excellent track record generating coverage across platforms
- A well-developed network of media contacts
- Experience in the interiors, design or luxury sector
- Experience in an agency at Account Executive or Senior Account Executive level
- Around two years’ experience in PR
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A desire to pursue a career in the PR sector
Apply by completing the application form below.