Account Manager (Consumer)
Exciting and rare opportunity within a top, award winning consumer PR agency in their lifestyle team. Working on TOP clients, and fantastic room for progression - this role is perfect for an ambitious Account Manager, ready to join a leading team.
This top 20 consumer PR agency works on integrated profile raising and reputation management campaigns for a variety of clients across entertainment, lifestyle, sport and charity sectors. They regularly win multiple awards, and their massive success have meant they were recently named as one of the fastest growing agencies in the top 100!
Their 60-strong team are very close-knit, and the agency is renowned for ensuring that employees at all levels have a fantastic work life balance. There are always social events going on, and opportunities to get together with other teams with Friday cocktails and team lunches. Career progression is also of upmost importance, and a meritocratic promotion procedure is in place to ensure you are able to get promoted as quickly as possible.
About the Account Manager role & you:
The new Account Manager will work on the lifestyle team, with a variety of clients including a huge, global entertainment brand, a sport fashion brand, and an online retailer. You'll be working with a dynamic & growing team, giving you huge opportunity for personal development and promotion.
Ideally the Account Manager will:
- Come from an PR agency background, with circa 3-4 years' experience
- Have experience liaising with & pitching to national media
- Be client facing & confident
- Have good reactive & proactive press office skills
- Be someone that is very ambitious
- £30,000 to £35,000 in salary
- Bonus scheme
- Additional monetary benefits for your birthday & holidays
- Normal working hours 8:30-5pm & early finish on Fridays
- External & internal training scheme
- Healthcare and pension
- Health and wellbeing incentives
If you are interested in the Account Manager role please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra Lewington on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222.