TMT Finance, News Reporter
We are looking to hire a talented Reporter to break exclusive news on M&A and Financing in Telecoms, Media and Tech globally - full time from our London Bridge office.
The job entails:
- Breaking exclusive off diary news on mergers and acquisitions, financing and investment activity in telecoms, media and tech sectors globally
- Developing a book of senior level contacts within investment banking, telecom, media and tech industry and advisory businesses
- Researching, defining and analysing TMT Deal Data to support our data offering, including TMT M&A Awards and League Tables
- Writing detailed and accurate news stories to weekly deadlines across 4 publications
- Attending TMT Finance’s global portfolio of conferences, events and awards where required
- Working closely and proactively with other members of the Editorial, Events and Sales teams, and part of a young, vibrant and growing company.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Proven desire to build a career in business and financial journalism
- Strong telephone manner, ability to develop relationships with senior level executives.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work in a young growing team and meet weekly deadlines
- Strong eye for detail and ability to manage and analyse large quantities of complex data and figures
- Open to travelling to various global destinations to attend and help manage conferences and other events
- Immediate start in London
- Second languages beneficial - particularly German or Spanish
Apply by completing the application form below.
About the company
TMT Finance is the leading provider of exclusive news and events on mergers, acquisitions and new investments in the telecom media and technology sectors globally.
Apply for TMT Finance, News Reporter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly