Freelance Journalist (FMCG)
A small and friendly B2B publisher in West Sussex, near Gatwick, are looking for a FMCG Journalist with editing skills to work across print and digital magazines and also live news feeds. This role is available ASAP initially for one month to cover extended sick leave with the likelihood of extensions. Some International and European travel will also be required.
- Write original daily news for print and online trade publications
- Report on all aspects of the business
- Liaise with a network of contacts over the world including senior business leaders
- Meet strict deadlines whilst maintaining high quality standards and work ethic
- Communicate with Editorial Director and Production Manager
- Networking and building relationships with industry professionals
Experience / skills required:
- Experience as a journalist/reporter B2B (FMCG) is required across both print and digital
- Good editing skills
- Outstanding written and spoken English
- A proactive and positive attitude with the resilience and confidence to reach senior contacts on the phone
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work as part of a team
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and a strong work ethic
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations ASAP to email@example.com
Contact: Kellie Millar
Tel: 0203 574 4430
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.