Prosek Partners, Junior Account Executive
3 days left
- Full Time
The Junior Account Executive is the linchpin on their team, with various responsibilities as outlined below.
They will execute strong media relations skills, pitching reporters and providing measurable results for clients while building relationships with journalists and increasing their visibility among clients.
Founded in 1991, Prosek Partners is an award winning, wholly-owned, fully-independent global strategic communications agency with offices in London, New York, Boston, Connecticut and Los Angeles. The full-service agency employs over 170 professionals around the world with a focus on clients in the professional services, financial services and B2B sectors.
At Prosek, all members of our team are expected to be strong team players participating in brainstorms and creative strategy planning for clients and internal projects alike. Each member is encouraged to be entrepreneurial in their work building their network with media and new business prospects and is considered the "writer of their own story" here at Prosek.
We encourage "unboxed" thinking and expect clever, witty, quick ideas from each member of our company.
- Understand how to approach different media outlets and their deadlines
- Develop a strong knowledge of the media that influence your client's stakeholders (customers, prospects, and investors)
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with relevant journalists
- Build and maintain editorial, speaking, and awards calendars
- Demonstrate an understanding of the media landscape most important to client's business and industries
- Independently develop media pitches and secure relevant opportunities and results
- Create media background and briefing materials to help prepare clients for interviews
- Understand the value of PR to your client's businesses and how to achieve valuable results for them
- Demonstrate expertise in your client's business and industry and know your client's competitors
- Produce client-ready written communications and have strong verbal communication with your clients
- Complete daily scans, draft meeting agendas, timesheets, and clips
- Accurate reporting and meeting deadlines for monthly, quarterly, etc. and including the right content
- High Proficiency in all tools of the trade: Gorkana, Factiva, iQ Media, etc.
Required Skill Set
- Demonstrate proficiency in proofreading and editing
- Attention to detail
- Display compelling narrative and storytelling skills as well as technical and professional attributes
- Write, edit and review first drafts of all press releases, fact sheets, Q&As, pitch letters, bios, activity reports, internal and external memos, media results reports or summaries and client recommendations
Communication and Presentation Skills
- Assist in development of presentation content and agendas
- Leverage internal meeting opportunities to prepare and present information about a client's business, communications initiatives and program results to internal audiences
- Clearly and articulately express yourself in team meetings and be comfortable presenting in front of a group
- Possess great time management skills on multiple accounts
- Ability to prioritize
- Team player mindset and willingness to work collaboratively alongside peers
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Exhibit resourcefulness knowing when to ask questions, and where to look for answers
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Strong interest in financial services, professional services, technology, and/or B2B communications
For more information and to submit your CV, please contact Charlotte Bader by completing the application form below.
Apply for Prosek Partners, Junior Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly