PR Manager - Mat. Cover (Law Firm)
This client is a well-known, global law firm with offices in 50 countries across 5 different continents, as well as approximately $3bn total revenue, and around 5000 employees.
However, they're not your typical law firm - the team are a sociable and creative bunch who are ambitious about their work, but pursue their passions during weekends and evenings. Employee retention rate is high as a result of a progressive company culture and relaxed office environment, making this a brilliant place to work if these aspects are important to you.
The Role: PR Manager (maternity cover)
The new PR Manager will work specifically with clients across a broad range of sectors, including intellectual property and technology, real estate, litigation, and regulation. Working closely alongside the Senior PR & Communications Manager, you will:
* Plan and deliver the PR and communications strategies across the sectors outlined above in order to generate positive PR opportunities and coverage
* Establish and maintain excellent relationships with press contacts at target media
* Write press releases, prepare media briefing documents, draft awards submissions, and work with the marketing team when necessary
* Prepare and brief partners for all media interviews, including media training, as well as develop and execute thought leadership campaigns
The new PR Manager should have:
* A minimum of 4 years' B2B/corporate PR experience
* Excellent media relationships with key national and trade news journalists
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and demonstrable experience of writing strong, engaging press materials
* The ability to display a consistently positive attitude and adopt a 'can do' approach
The successful PR Manager will be offered a basic salary between £50k and £60k. Additionally:
* 28 days' holiday, and the ability to purchase up to 5 days in addition
* Extra mile award for going 'above and beyond'
* 6% pension contribution
* Enhanced sick pay
* Enhanced maternity leave
* Private medical insurance
* Income protection insurance
* Life assurance
* Dental insurance
* Corporate gym rates
* Local and national offers and discounts (i.e. in restaurants, computer shops, beauty salons)
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Season ticket loan
If you have the relevant experience for this PR Manager role, or want to hear about other opportunities that we recruit for, please don't hesitate to contact Ruby on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 826 1221.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive