Dow Jones, EMEA Senior Correspondent (London)
4 days left
- Full Time
Reporting to DJMG Bureau Chief EMEA
- DJMG is looking for a top journalist to be the face of its new coverage in EMEA. Working as a part of the Dow Jones Media Group reporting team, with a particular emphasis on MarketWatch and Barron's products, this role is the Lead Writer role on the DJMG team in EMEA responsible for writing long form agenda setting features for all the publications in the DJMG stable.
- Alongside the DJMG Bureau Chief, drive the team to build content and readership for audiences in the UK and Europe.
- Author a daily (morning) Investment Newsletter with actionable investment analysis on a welter of asset classes with the goal of making this new product a must-read for retail investors, IFAs and high net worth individuals. Developing and nurturing ways of making the newsletter ever more popular - from events to live blogs to competitions - will also be a key part of the Senior Correspondent's responsibilities.
- Work closely with Financial News Management and Reporters to create coverage that complements and adds breadth to every DJMG product.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive (10 years +) experience in both writing and editing in a major news organization focused on business, finance and investing.
- A deep understanding of financial markets in both EMEA and the US, proven leadership qualities and the ability to be the leading voice in a subject area are a must.
Click 'Apply' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).