Telegraph Media Group, News Reporter
4 days left
- Full Time
The Telegraph is an award-winning, multimedia news brand synonymous with quality, credibility and authority for more than 162 years.
We are renowned for the analysis, perspective, opinion and insight our journalism provides to a diverse and discerning audience. Every day the content we create sets the news agenda, sparking debate and provoking comment.
The News Reporter will perform a variety of duties to assist the Telegraph News Desk in its day-to-day news coverage.
- Report on breaking news stories.
- Generating and seeking out news stories.
- Writing news stories across a variety of subject areas.
- Presenting story ideas to the News Editor.
- Working across different publishing platforms, including the newspaper and the website.
- Maximise digital traffic by exploiting social media.
Essential skills required for the role
- Experience of working in news at regional, national or international level.
- Experience of breaking news stories.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Be familiar with and have experience of digital storytelling techniques.
- Have a good working understanding of social media channels.
- Understand what drives digital traffic.
Click 'Apply' now.