PR Account Manager - Bars & Restaurants
This lively hospitality PR agency, seeking a great PR Account Manager, established itself long before the gastropubs and super-restaurants. To this day, celebrity chefs continue to pass through their doors.
The agency has developed as a major player in the cultivation of our cocktail culture, creating clever campaigns for clients - creative content that is easy to digest.
If you're a hospitality PR maître d who holds the recipes to tasty tweets and flavoursome facebook feeds, then this PR Account Manager the role for you!
The agency understands the changes in our consumption of the media and continually adjust their recipe for success accordingly. They now seek an established PR Account Manager to join them, a foodie fanatic with a healthy hospitality PR appetite!
PR Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Monitoring daily client press coverage
- Monitoring the media for client opportunities including editorial and advertising
- Networking with clients, colleagues and the media, maintaining up to date press lists
- Manage and delegate client activity to Account Executive
- Research new business proposals and contribute creative ideas to the team
- Copywriting for press releases, newsletters, invitations, advertorials and websites
- Coordinate press reviews to engage third parties to partner with clients
- Managing, marketing and attending client events
- Selling in news stories and pitching in features regularly to the media
- Research and develop marketing plans
- Monitoring, uploading and scheduling social media content
- Liaising with and updating Account Director and Account Executive daily
Has our tempting appetizer has got your hospitality PR juices flowing?
Well here's a tip for you:
Send in your CV today - apply by completing the application form below!
A successful PR Account Manager will gain some great benefits including healthcare, season ticket loan and seasonal company trips abroad!
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for PR Account Manager - Bars & Restaurants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly