SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | Health & Wellbeing
Interested in consumer health and wellbeing? Already have had a foot through the door and looking to develop your PR experience? If you are looking for a London based Senior Account Executive role and would like the opportunity to work as part of a small but creative PR team, then our client would like to hear from you.
This role sits within a growing, independent PR and digital communications agency, who like to work with big brands that support emerging innovation in healthcare, science and life technology.
The search is on for an ambitious and entrepreneurial SAE to join the team and to work across a number of high profile Consumer, B2C and B2B Science, Healthcare, Lifestyle and innovation accounts. This position would suit a candidate looking for progression but who has already had experience at Junior and/or Account Executive level.
- Acting as the day to day account activity across a number of accounts
- Executing delivery of client programmes including content development, media and influencer relations activity, measurement and reporting
- Drafting messaging and statements and working across media enquiries
- Supporting directors with business development across existing and prospective new clients
- Some experience in sectors that include consumer health and wellbeing and be comfortable dealing with nutrition/science content,
- A good understanding of the media and influencer environment and a sense of what makes a good story
- Strong writing skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Working in a fast paced environment
- A genuine enthusiasm for consumer facing research and innovation
- The ability to combine practical skills with a strategic mind to create memorable results
To apply for this role, please send your CV through to: email@example.com or call 0203 397 7543
Apply for SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | Health & Wellbeing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly