Virgin Media, Project Coordinator - Entertainment
We are looking for a highly organised and motivated Project Coordinator to join our Entertainment hub and work on the Virgin Media account.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the account, which includes managing all editorial and creative workstreams across the weekly Virgin TV Edit website and email deliverables and any other channels we are working on.
You will work within the Editorial, Art and Account teams to plan and handle timelines for all content creation and publishing, based on internal and external deadlines.
You will also help to traffic incoming briefs from the client into the account’s workstreams and handle the daily and weekly workloads of these teams. Your other main responsibilities will be arranging and running daily ‘To Do’ meetings and helping to share and disseminate feedback across the account.
You will be expected to be able to run and input to an agile working process that means that we can adapt and find solutions to problems quickly and easily.
You willl also be required to develop an understanding of all deliverables across the Virgin TV Edit and further Virgin Media account workstreams and be able to ensure that these are being met to the high standards that both the client and Redwood expect.
The Project Coordinator is an integral organiser and communicator with a strong team approach, responsible for working with all account teams to help us achieve maximum productivity.
Your relevant experience:
The ideal candidate will be someone who is experienced in leading digital publishing projects from inception to completion, has worked across multiple projects at one time, is enthusiastic, well organised, motivated and able to thrive under pressure.
You should be able to identify and rectify problems ahead of time and effectively prioritise workstreams where necessary. You will be confident in arranging and leading team meetings and setting and enforcing deadlines. Strong admin skills, document creation and management experience are all absolutely necessary.
Experience in working for an online publisher would be preferred as would relevant experience in creating digital content within CMS systems.
Your role within the team:
The Project Coordinator role is integral to the account and as such you would be working across every discipline and team. You would be expected to have great interpersonal skills and be able to manage your time and that of others efficiently and effectively.
You are expected to be an enthusiastic and resourceful member of the Virgin Media team, demonstrating initiative in every part of your job. You should also be able to demonstrate a personal passion and knowledge for TV, entertainment and popular culture.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Creating daily and weekly ‘To Do’ lists for dissemination and actioning across teams on the account
- Managing and running daily team meetings
- Compiling and consolidating daily feedback for sharing with relevant teams/individuals
- Managing and updating all production and content documentation
- Ensuring that all work is being completed on time and to the specifications required
- Communicating all necessary changes to workstreams or problems effectively and efficiently while working with all teams to find solutions to them
- Trafficking incoming briefs from the Account Management team into the rest of the account, in line with relevant timings, resource and deliverables
- Helping to advise on requirements for publishing across all workstreams at any time
- Working collaboratively across the account teams to ensure content is to the highest possible standards
- Assisting in briefing and commissioning of freelance contributors
- Working on content campaigns and editorial projects from across the Virgin Media group
Please send your CV or portfolio with a covering note by completing the application form below.
Apply for Virgin Media, Project Coordinator - Entertainment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly