Telegraph Media Group, Editorial Community Editor
The Editorial Community Editor will help to build and strengthen The Telegraph’s relationship with our readers, both on and off platform, with a focus on building vibrant, highly engaged editorial communities.
Working closely with The Telegraph’s Head of Editorial Community, the Editorial Community Editor will create content and implement editorial strategies designed to drive core business objectives around user registration, interaction and other key engagement metrics.
- Helping to develop and implement The Telegraph’s on- and off-platform community strategy
- Developing communities of interest within our readership around key Telegraph content verticals
- Finding new ways to encourage The Telegraph’s readers to interact with our journalism
- Shaping The Telegraph’s commenting strategy to support and encourage high quality discussion and debate
- Using data to develop initiatives that drive quality interaction with readers
Essential skills required for the role
- Experience of building and growing successful online communities both on owned channels and on social platforms
- Demonstrable understanding of the different approaches required to build communities both on owned channels and on social platforms
- Experience of increasing the volume and improving the quality of ‘below the line’ comments
- Excellent understanding of The Telegraph’s brands, both in digital and in print
- Excellent understanding of the existing digital publishing landscape and emerging media trends
- Demonstrable ability to use analytics tools and data reports to inform editorial decisions
Additional skills useful for the role
- Experience with offline communities and events preferred
Click 'Apply' now.