IR Magazine, Journalist
IR Magazine, the global title for the investor relations industry, is searching for a full-time journalist to join the international editorial team on a range of tasks from writing web articles to editing freelance submissions and managing social media accounts.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a reporter/editor working on finance and business-related subject matter. The role also includes posting articles, sourcing and editing photos and other editorial production tasks.
Also involved in the role is a close relationship with IR Media’s award-winning events team. Coverage of global events will be required and some international travel may also be on the agenda.
- The successful candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least two years of journalism or related/relevant experience.
- A demonstrable passion for business, finance and investment is essential, as is the ability to work both independently and as part of a global team.
- Experience reporting on investor relations, equity capital markets or institutional investment is a plus.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and meet key deadlines under pressure is key.
- Moderate panels, conduct interviews, make presentations and lead the discussions at our global content-led conferences
- Work closely with the events teams to provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise for event agendas, new event concepts and the revamping of current events
The individual will have excellent writing and editing skills, and be comfortable working with freelancers
The successful candidate will also have experience creating and editing multimedia content, such as audio, video and images. Knowledge of content management and multimedia editing software (e.g. Photoshop, Final Cut Pro) is highly desirable.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for IR Magazine, Journalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly