The Royal Gazette, Sub-Editor
The Royal Gazette Ltd in Bermuda is seeking applicants for Sub-Editors.
Minimum qualifications, skills and experience include:
- Minimum of 8 years' experience as a journalist, preferably at a newspaper
- Experience working in an electronic newsroom
- Minimum 3 years' experience in newspaper layout and design, with a strong working knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Prepared to work unsocial hours and weekends
- The successful applicant may be assigned to any of The Royal Gazette's publications.
To apply, please send your resume by completing the application form below.
All inquiries will be dealt with in strict confidence.