FTI Consulting, Consultant / Account Executive - People & Change | Strategic Communications
4 days left
- Full Time
About The Opportunity:
Our People & Change team is a community of experts, working across FTI globally, to help clients drive employee communications, engagement and performance in environments of change, evolving risk and conflict. We are recognised as a global people and change practice, recognised for superior strategy and execution, enabling leaders and employees to contribute optimally to the success of their organisations. Our offer includes: leadership enablement; employee engagement and mobilization; change management and communications; learning and development; organisational design and development; and employment law – best practice and employee relations.
The People & Change team are now looking to recruit a Consultant to support our client projects. The role involves working with a fast-paced expert team to undertake research, design, development and project management activities which enable the delivery of high profile client projects.
We are excited about talking with someone ideally from an HR or learning and development background and who has the experience of working through the whole L&D / OD lifecycle from needs analysis to measurement. You are likely to be currently working in an in-house L&D / HR role or in a consulting / L&D environment firm. You will need to demonstrate a commitment to client-focused results, and a team-orientated practical working style.
The Strategic Communications practice of FTI Consulting is one of the world’s most highly regarded communications consultancies. We offer a broad base of disciplines across a variety of specialist sectors including financial services, retail and consumer, digital, natural resources, energy, public affairs, real estate, professional services, technology media telecoms (TMT) and life sciences.
- Contributing to the writing of proposals and pitches to win new business
- Undertaking subject, market and competitor research to support our projects and marketing activities
- Supporting the senior team and the Head of Practice in the project planning, scoping and pricing of client projects
- Developing and designing engaging, impactful and sustainable learning solutions
- Supporting our profiling and psychometric activities: administration and report summaries
- Attending client meetings and acting as the first point of contact for our clients on a daily basis
- General daily client management support related to our projects including tracking and invoicing
- Proven experience in a similar role either in house or in a similar consulting / L&D firm
- Experience in the design and development of learning solutions
- Experience of designing and facilitation of learning and development programmes
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team but also able to work alone if needed
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable experience and skill in analytical thinking, communication and presentation
- Proven ability to work efficiently and flexibly in a client facing dynamic environment
- Effective project management and multi-tasking
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Client relationship management experience
- Degree level qualification – ideally a social sciences background
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm, dedicated to helping organisations navigate and manage a diverse range of complex issues and business challenges. Our expertise covers the spectrum of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology. We are a company of more than 4,600 professionals with annual revenues in excess of $1.8 billion, with offices located in every major business centre in the world.
Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields, and advise across a range of industries. Our clients engage us for high-stakes concerns or emerging opportunities that require specialised expertise, and over the past two decades we have been engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories to date.
FTI Consulting is a fast growing and vibrant place to work. Steered by our values of Integrity, Creativity, Achievement, Empathy and Respect, its meritocratic culture invites both collaboration and healthy debate. We are large enough to be trusted by our clients to solve their biggest issues and yet small enough to know our colleagues on a personal level enabling better team working and a supportive culture to develop your career goals and ambitions.
FTI Consulting can offer a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your potential.
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer